Web Pro Knee Brace
The latest evolution in our premium knee brace delivers a sleek, ultra lightweight low profile carbon composite frame. Designed with an anatomically engineered fit and the proven Tru-Motion 2.0 hinges. Also comes equipped with a dual defense knee cup system and offers a fully modular design.
- Ultra-lite: Lightweight and durable carbon fiber construction
- Perfect FormFit Frame: Lightweight injection molded frame provides impact protection and knee stabilization
- Dual Defense total tracking knee cup design: Full protection at all times
- Tru-Motion 2.0 anatomically correct hinges: Keeps the brace in place no matter how much you ride
- Adjustable hyperextension lock-outs allow personalized fitment
- Modularity: Straps, D-rings, knee cups and liners are all removable and replaceable
- Thermo Fit Liner. Molds to your leg for a customized fit
EVS TECHNOLOGY FEATURES:
- Strut Compression System: made of reinforced carbon fiber, advanced lateral structural rigidity, offers further peace of mind
- Dual Defense: total tracking knee cup for full time knee protection, knee cup tracks along a full length guide strap
- Tru-Motion 2.0: anatomically correct hinges, track natural knee movement and reduces migration, adjustable hyperextension lock-outs
- ClickTec: quick release buckle system, fully adjustable for easy strap adjustment, adjust once, get in and out fast
- Perfect FormFit Frame: frame forms to all leg contours, lightweight and impact resistant injection molded shell ComfortDry Liner: Dry-Suede ultra breathable liner keeps you cool and dry, removable/washable for easy maintenance, 3 compression straps ensure a solid secure fit
- EVS Tru-Motion 2.0: patented EVS Tru-Motion 2.0 hinge TM5+) enables the RS8 PRO to stay suspended on the leg in the intended position during the full range of motion with the natural roll and glide movement that mimics the natural arthokinematics of the knee. If a brace has migrated down the leg and the hinges are not aligned with the medial and lateral condyles of the knee - midline, hyperextension cannot be controlled effectively and injury can occur; the TM5+ hinges and RS8 PRO are designed to reduce the risk of that occurring.